Setup the Rainforest Eagle
Part 1: Configuration on Rainforest side##
- Connect your Rainforest Eagle to its power source and to an ethernet cable, then go to the local web address located on the bottom of the sensor.
- Once connected, go to settings and select Wattvision from providers drop down.
- Confirm your choice to connect to Wattvision server
- Your data is now being sent to Wattvision servers
Part 2: Accessing the Data on the Wattvision website##
- Log in to your Wattvision account and go to Desktop
- Click House/Site and enter information about the location that is to be monitored.
- After you add your House/Site, go to sensor settings and click on Rainforest Eagle from the drop down menu. Enter your cloud ID which can be found on the back of the Rainforest sensor
- If all steps were followed correctly, then you should be able to access your Rainforest data on Wattvision.com
Updated less than a minute ago